Acai Berry Moisturizer
The Acai Berry Moisturizer provides hydration and protects from environmental damage while relieving the surface signs of aging.
- Improves skin hydration to limit visible lines
- Encourages proper moisture levels
- Normalizes water/oil balance
- Soothes and calms
- Improves skin appearance
- Squalane is a major component of human skin surface lipids (or oils). It helps keep skin soft and healthy, and its antioxidant capabilities help protect from harsh effects of the environment. It facilitates the permeation of the active ingredients and prevents the loss of water from the skin, improving skin appearance and health.
- Acai Berry is native to tropical Central and South America. Acai pulp is rich in oleic acid, palmitic acid, and linoleic acid, as well as Vitamins B, C, and E. This berry has high levels of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties and has been used topically for its astringent and antibacterial properties.
- Sphingolipids balance surface lipids, regenerate healthy cells, and moisturize. This ingredient emulsifies and binds oil and water.
- Hyaluronic Acid naturally occurs in the dermis of human skin and has water binding properties. It increases skin suppleness and strength, strengthens the intercellular matrix, and smoothes the skin.